Friday, April 19, 2013

First Graders thank Peaceful Valley

All of our students are grateful for the seeds we received from Peaceful Valley. Ms. Mac's first grade class made thank you cards that will be sent to Peaceful Valley. Here are a few of the cards they made.





Nancy wrote: "Thank you for giving us seeds. We like all the seeds from you. My favorite seed is the strawberry. We will plant them in our garden, I like planting because I don't need to buy things."








Jonathan C. wrote: "Thanks for the seeds. I like strawberry seeds the most. We will plant them in the garden. I like planting because I like to see them grow."










Jessica F. wrote: "Thanks for the seeds. My favorite kind of seed is blueberry. We will plant them in the soil. I like planting because I don't need to buy food."







Here are some additional comments from the first graders.

Lori: "We will put the seeds in the the school garden because I can eat different things."

Jennifer: "I like growing fruits because they are sweet."

Norman: "You are nice to us. I like your seeds."

Kenny: "I like planting because when I grow plants I can eat the food and I will grow bigger."

Allen: "I like growing things because I like to see them grow."

And many of the students wrote: "I like planting because it is fun."

We look forward to the planting, growing, and eating that the gift from Peaceful Valley will allow our students to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment